Making a Difference Through Personalized, Compassionate Care
Discover the exceptional opportunities for Registered Nurses at one of Canada’s leading healthcare centres
Registered Nurses at Harrison Healthcare play a pivotal role in seamless client care. We provide clinical nursing, client education, and are the first resource for health-related questions, clinical support and navigation. RNs are health advocates and champions for our clients. They take on a health coaching role to support, motivate and facilitate healthy change – an integral part of chronic care management and disease prevention.
The diverse knowledge and expertise of Registered Nurses allow us to provide a multitude of clinical care services across a broad clinical care setting. This creates a role that offers variety and daily opportunities for growth.
Registered Nurses work in a collaborative clinical team of nurse practitioners, exercise physiologists, dietitians, lab assistants, and physicians to provide excellent client care.
At Harrison, RNs are provided the time and space to get to know clients, provide compassionate care and gain a clear perspective of how we can make an important impact.
Career Growth and Development
Registered Nurses use a variety of skills in their roles at Harrison and care for all ages and conditions. This provides the opportunity to maintain skills, acquire new ones and discover new passions in a clinical environment. We help to drive process, service and program improvements, and are empowered to explore their own clinical passions through Harrison Healthcare’s well-funded career development opportunities.
If you’re a Registered Nurse who likes to collaborate and motivate clients toward lifelong change, we’d love to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Document the medical history and lifestyle profile for new clients.
- Provide recommendations for specific care tracks.
- Orient the client on the services and capabilities of the Centre.
- Understand each client’s health plan and work proactively alongside your clinical colleagues to support and guide the client towards successful outcomes.
- Educate clients on their treatment options and self-care techniques
- Coordinate client care and follow-up with the physician, including initiating medications, post-surgical follow-ups, prenatal/postpartum care, chronic disease management, and connecting clients to services in the community.
- Perform general nursing duties including well baby checks, immunizations, injections, travel medicine, and physician procedural assistance.
- Maintain high-quality and attentive service levels for our clients.
- Create and implement protocols as necessary i.e., Covid, emergency management etc.
- Assess clients and triage care to the appropriate clinical team member.
- BScN or BN graduate from a recognized nursing program.
- Current practicing registration with British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwifes (BCCNM) or College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA).
- Current Occupational First Aid Level 1 Certificate (BC specific) and CPR C Certification.
- At least one year of clinical, primary care experience.
Harrison Healthcare Registered Nurses Demonstrate:
- Our core values of compassion, innovation and excellence and seek out ways to demonstrate these on a daily basis
- A passion for client-centered care
- Clinical aptitude for prevention and longevity focused primary healthcare
- The ability to connect and engage with clients and teammates
- The desire to be a valued member of a collaborative clinical team
- Enthusiasm for delivering personalized care
- Proficient multitasking with attention to detail in a high volume, professional setting
- The ability to navigate and adapt to clinical challenges
- The desire to join a forward-thinking healthcare company and help drive innovation in the industry
Contact our People and Culture team today to learn more about the Registered Nurse role at Harrison Healthcare. Or, please email your resume and a short introductory letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.